This recipe is super easy to make and it’s great for packed lunches or 1st dinners.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 2 medium granny smith apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- Cook quinoa and set aside. Combine garbanzo beans, sliced almonds, apples, and grapes in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic, green onions, and parsley. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over beans and diced fruit mixture and stir in the quinoa. Chill in refrigerator until ready to devour.